T3 – Talent Tech Tuesday – is a weekly series here at The Project to educate and inform everyone who stops by on a daily/weekly basis on some great recruiting and sourcing technologies that are on the market. None of the companies who I highlight are paying me for this promotion. There are so many really cool things going on in the space and I wanted to educate myself and share what I find. If you want to be on T3 – send me a note.
This week on T3 I’m reviewing QueSocial. QueSocial is a social talent acquisition tool that was awarded Top Product of the Year in 2014 by HR Executive Magazine. What do they do? They solve a major problem most companies have when it comes to social recruitment, a system that allows your recruiters and employee brand ambassadors to share approved content easily and seamlessly.
So, what’s the big deal? Here’s what really happens in most talent acquisition shops. Someone decides they want to have a social recruitment strategy. This involves engaging potential passive candidates in an ongoing manner. The only way to achieve success in this model is to have a content strategy that frequently touches these candidates. That sounds easily, but in reality it is very difficult to maintain, and most organizations fail at doing this. QueSocial takes care of this.
QueSocial is a platform that delivers your content to your recruitment team and other employee brand ambassadors (think hiring managers, your really active social employees, etc.) in a way that in one touch they can share it on their social streams. This is social recruitment on steroids delivered in a way that makes is super easy for the users to share content with their tribes. QueSocial also delivers metrics on your shared content to show you what’s working and what isn’t, which is another very powerful part of their platform.
5 Things I really like about QueSocial:
1. QueSocial is the only system I’ve seen that helps make recruiters better at converting social media into real business results. It’s taking something most executives see as subjective, and converting it to objective.
2. Extends your employer brand footprint exponentially into your employee social networks. That’s the real power! How do you seamlessly leverage your employee’s networks to engage more candidates?
3. The QueSocial analytics engine can show you exactly who is using the system and how, but also what content are your employees and candidates connecting with, so you can get really strategic with your content strategy as well. Gone are the days of just throwing crap at the wall to see what might stick.
4. A system like QueSocial actually drives higher employee engagement. The reality is your employees want to share stuff about where they work and why it’s great, but we don’t make it easy for them to do this. QueSocial idiot-proofs this system and makes it super easy – one click easy.
5. There is a gamification element to QueSocial as well that will provide motivation and incentives to drive the social activity you want from your employees in getting the results you want. This is key in starting and continuing a great strategy.
QueSocial already has some very big enterprise level clients who have shown the system can do what it says. Plus, these clients have shown that for the most part the administrators of the platform are only spending 15-30 minutes per day in uploading and pushing content out to everyone else. QueSocial is primarily an enterprise level tool and fairly inexpensive for what you get. Definitely worth checking out if you have, or will be adding, a social recruitment strategy to your mix.