The popular startup competition will take place during the upcoming HR Technology Conference, happening September 13 – 16, 2022, at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. I’m super proud to once again be of the judges selected by LRP Media Group and the HR Technology Conference for this year’s Pitchfest. It is my favorite event of the year!!
This year, 33 companies will compete during the three preliminary rounds, each with five minutes to present and two to three minutes to answer questions from the judges. Based on a combination of votes from the audience and the judges, the total score earned by each company in the preliminary rounds will determine which six advance to the finals.
On Thursday, September 15, at 10 a.m. PT, the Pitchfest final will name one winner to receive the grand prize of $25,000 and exhibit space at the 2023 HR Technology Conference. A second-place winner will get $5,000. Prize money for the winners will be donated by Randstad Innovation Fund, Randstad’s strategic corporate venture fund.
Listed in alphabetical order, these are the companies selected to participate in the 2022 Pitchfest:
2. Dalia (Frontline Recruiting Tech)
3. EasyLlama (Sexual Harassment Compliance)
4. Educe Software (Talent Management Tech)
5. Extraview (Interview Tech)
6. Findem (Sourcing Tech)
7. Finwello Inc. (Financial Wellness)
8. Gift Better Co. (Employee Appreciation)
9. Illoominus Software, Inc (DEI Analytics Tech)
10. Inclusively (Workforce Inclusion)
11. ishield.ai (Diversity Communication Tech)
12. JobSync (Recruiting Automation Tech)
13. Largely (Talent Marketplace)
14. Lumina (Job Advertising Tech)
16. ModernLoop (Recruiting Opersations Tech)
17. PivotCX (Recruiting Communications Tech)
18. Pointr (Position Tracking Tech)
19. Praisidio (Talent Retention)
20. Probotalent, LLC (Reference Assessment Solution)
21. Pulse – Automatic Status (Slack Status solution)
22. Ramped (Upskilling)
23. ReturnSafe (Hybrid Work Experience Tech)
24. Rise (Core HCM)
25. SmartRank (Candidate Screening)
26. Soundbite Inc. (Employee Engagement Tech)
27. SPOTLYFE (Employee Engagement Tech)
28. Sunny Day Fund (Financial Wellbeing Tech)
29. TaTiO (Applicant Attraction Solution)
30. TeamSense (Text-based Hourly Worker Comms Tech)
31. ThinkSight (People Analytics Tech)
32. Translator, Inc. (DEI Learning Platform)
33. uMap™ (Talent Management Tech)
**You’ll notice two of the 33 don’t have links – that’s because I couldn’t find them based on their name! That’s a great Startup lesson.**
So, how do you use this list? Start clicking through and see who they are and what they do! What I find is that many of these startups have amazing technology, and they are looking to get users to prove their concept, so that means you can probably get great tech at a great price!! Plus, many times, be at the forefront of an HR Technology movement.
That starts with a demo! I promise, they are painless, and you will learn some cool stuff, give it a try! Challenge yourself to do one new demo a quarter. Keep on top of the technology that is shaping our industry into the future!
Super helpful post of HR Tech Pitchfest participating startups. This is the correct link to pointr.co. Here is 60 sec product video to check out. http://www.pointr.co/video
See you at Pitchfest!