Since you’ve clicked through to this page, I’m going to guess one of two things has happened:
1. You’re looking for a Keynote Speaker, Panel Moderator, Concurrent session speaker, Workshop, Corporate Continuing education annual meeting, User Conference Session Speaker, Dancing Monkey, etc. You’ve made it to the right place. or…
2. You’re just a bit curious on what it would cost to spend the best hour of your life with me! Again, you’ve made it to the right place!
- The Future of HR and Technology (Continually being updated to stay on top of HR and TA trends) – See What’s Next. Be What’s Next!
- The DNA of Great Employees & How each of us can become one! (A motivating full organizational talk that will have your entire company laughing and motivated to go out and better themselves!)
- The Headhunter Inside Me (Transforming the Corporate TA function to an in-house agency model)
- The DNA of Great Recruiters: Moving Yourself and Your Team to World-Class!
- How Would Steve Jobs Have Designed HR? (I’ll give you a hint, it wouldn’t be like it is now!)
- What Your CEO Wishes HR Would Do (You Can Replace HR with almost any functional area and it still rings true!)
- The Corporate Recruiting Revolution (Take your Talent Acquisition department to the next level)
- Trust Me, I’m Lying! (How to build a positive workplace culture that doesn’t suck!)
- When Your HR Metrics Fail to Connect with your Organization (Tips, Tricks, and Techniques of developing and using metrics to drive your HR Agenda)
What else can I do?
- Hiring Manager/Leader training on selection, interviewing and just how the hell they can work better with HR & Recruiting to get what they need and want.
- Recruitment Process Development and Training – let’s get rid of the stupid stuff you’re doing for no apparent reason.
- Tell old HR war stories about my time in the trenches (usually better over drinks).
- HR and Talent Acquisition motivational, raw-raw cheerleader type stuff, minus the skirt – unless you pay extra.
- Don’t see what you’re looking for – contact me – I probably know someone who is really good at what you’re looking for!
What’s it all look like?
Will Anyone Confirm I Can Dance?
Nancy McKeauge, Sr. Vice President and Chief of Staff for the Michigan Hospital Association:
“Tim was one of the most well-received speakers we have ever had at our annual company meeting. His presentation was just the right mix of solid messaging and humor on the complex workforce issues we all face, regardless of our role or position. Tim gave us a lot to laugh about and a lot to think about. His ability to reflect the perspectives of both employees and management accurately kept everyone engaged – right through the end of the time, we had allotted for questions and answers. He is definitely on my list for future meetings.”
“Why would you hire Tim Sackett to headline your next event? Look no further than the prose of Eddie Vedder, who once mumbled the following words in the Pearl Jam standard, “Not For You“:
Restless soul, enjoy your youth…
Like muhammad hits the truth…
Can’t escape from the common rule…
If you hate something, don’t you do it too…too…
If you love the common rule of meetings/conferences – boring speakers with 2500 words plastered on PowerPoint – Tim Sackett is not for you. Look away – he’s hideous if that’s what you’re looking for…
But, if you hate that standard and want a story with some strong challenging of the status quo delivered in a way that offends 1% of the audience and is memorable in a positive way to the other 99%, Tim Sackett is your guy. Que up the Pearl Jam (I suggest this cut) for his intro on stage and stop worrying that your next keynote is going to be boring. If you bring Tim in, it won’t be.
The Big Question?
So, what will it cost you? As with everything in life, that’s negotiable. Probably anywhere from a day of snowboarding to a week of snowboarding, depending on what my vacation needs are the day you call me! I’ve even done some free gigs for the right cause. What are those causes? Talk me into yours.