****Unpaid Endorsement**** But KD and Steve better buy me dinner the next time I see them! (that doesn’t count on my W2 does it?)
Fistful of Talent is back with the July installment of the FOT webinar, brought to you by our innovative friends at TweetMyJobs. Join hosts Kris Dunn and Steve Boese, as they deliver: Bootstrap Your Employment Brand the FOT Way, and serve up the following:
– A Quick-Hitting Approach to Building Your EVP. Forget what you think your employment brand is. FOT’s going to break down a low cost way for you to determine your EVP and get some fresh ammo for your recruiting brand.
– How to Create Cool Content to Support Your EVP. The FOT team will walk you through how to develop a low-cost, low-pain way to develop quick hitting content that supports your EVP.
– How to Deliver Your Cool EVP Content via Social Media, with the Usual Suspects and TweetMyJobs. Now that you’ve identified your culture via an employment brand-supporting EVP, it’s time to package your message and ship it out to the public via mobile, photos, video, social apps, etc.
– What You Should Focus on When Gauging Your ROI, Ignoring Clicks and Other Measurement Gibberish. FOT will bring in TweetMyJobs Co- Founder, Gary Zukowski, to tell you what really matters when it comes to measuring your return on investment in relation to your employment brand – it’s more than click deep.
– 2-Way Conversations or How to Eat the Dog Food and Ease it Down with a Kool-Aid chaser. We’ll wrap up the webinar by walking you through how smart companies get team members fully engaged with the EVP and on the front lines of building a talent pool that wants to work for you.
Don’t call it a comeback – your EVP has been there for years. You’ve just never asked the right questions to figure out what people think is in it for them to work at your company. Join FOT and Tweet My Jobs for this webinar and we’ll show you how to determine your real employment brand via the EVP and share it with the world.
Click Here To Register For This Webinar – it comes with the FOT Guarantee – 60% of the time, it works every time!