My good friend and recruiting guru, Paul DeBettignies, is hosting the Midwest Recruiting Bootcamp in Minneapolis next week, and he asked me to come and speak at it. He also asked some of the top recruiting minds in the business as well! The camp is next week July 31st and August 1st in Minneapolis, and you can still register and be apart of this!
Check out this list:
- Maren Hogan – Create Winning Employer Brand for Knockout Recruitment
- Jim Durbin – 8 Mistakes You’re Making: The New Rules Of LinkedIn
- Shannon Pritchett – In OR out? Creative Sourcing Techniques to Find Your Candidates OUTside the box
- Caroline Karanja – 10 ways to build diversity, practice inclusion and increase engagement within your organization
- Paul himself – Create and Grow Your Recruiter Brand
- Nick Roseth – Selling Minnesota: Strategies And Tools to Improve Recruiting To The Region
- And me – hugging mostly! Okay, not really, I’m going to be sharing the 10 Truths Of Recruiting And Why You Are Failing At Them! And, how you can not fail at them!
When Paul first talked to me about the concept of the Midwest Recruiting Bootcamp I knew instantly it would be a hit and something I wanted to be apart of! Why? This is real Recruiting development for recruiting teams! It’s what I wanted to bring to Michigan with the Michigan Recruiter’s Conference.
National level development and speakers, in our own backyard!
Paul let me know today he still has some space open for any recruiter’s or recruiting managers who want to join us. We’ll be onsite at the University of Minnesota. It’s two days that are packed with great material. If you can’t make both days – come one day, then send someone else on your team the other day! Or just come one day – you’ll still get a ton out of it!
This might be the biggest bang for the buck in recruiter training budget history!
Here’s Paul telling us a little more: