If you are a regular reader of this blog than you clearly know I wrote a book, The Talent Fix, that was launched in April 2018. I have been overwhelmed by the awesome response and I would like to give back to the community that has given me so much.
Beginning January 23, 2019, I’ll hold a monthly book club webinar, for free, where I’ll be going over each chapter of the book in detail, from a discussion point of view. Each webinar is scheduled for one hour, it might be a bit less or a bit more depending on discussion and questions.
Each month, I’ll pull out some of the highlights and strategies, discuss them in more detail, open up the discussion to Q&A from the book club attendees, and probably bring on some micro-celebrity Recruiting guests as well to talk shop and continue to challenge the way we think about Talent Acquisition!
We’ll go one chapter at a time, and while they might be too slow for some, most people don’t even read one book a year, so we’ll go slow and make sure we have truly dynamic discussions each week!
The schedule will breakdown like so:
- January 23, 2019 – Introduction to the Book Club, we’ll breakdown Kris Dunn’s Foreword and I’ll tell you the “KD” story, plus a bonus topic of what recruiting tools you need to look at in 2019!
- February – Chapter 1 – Highlights, discussion, and live Q&A
- March – Chapter 2 – Highlights, discussion, and live Q&A
- April – Chapter 3 – Highlights, discussion, and live Q&A
- May – Chapter 4 – Highlights, discussion, and live Q&A
- June – Chapter 5 – Highlights, discussion, and live Q&A
- July – Chapter 6 – Highlights, discussion, and live Q&A
- August – Chapter 7 – Highlights, discussion, and live Q&A
- September – Chapter 8 – Highlights, discussion, and live Q&A
- October – Chapter 9 – Highlights, discussion, and live Q&A
- November – A look forward to preparing for 2020, looking at our next book club read, and a mini-demo of the hottest recruiting tool on the market I found in 2019!
Also, remember, I’ll bring in several surprise guests that are genius level TA leaders, sourcers, and tech experts as well!
Register for the free Talent Fix Monthly Book Club!
This will be the easiest Team Development you’ll do all year! I’ve already had multiple teams contact me about signing up! One TA leader went out and bought each member of his team the book so they could get started and be ready for January 23rd!
Buy The Talent Fix on Amazon or SHRM Members can buy it directly from the SHRM bookstore at a discount with your SHRM membership!
I can’t wait to talk to everyone on January 23rd! If you have any questions, just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
That breakdown of KD’s foreword looks killer!
Fabulous idea Tim – looking forward to it!
Pingback: The Talent Fix Book Club Launching in January 2019! Monthly Development for your TA Team! | TechStaffer Blog
That’s a good idea!