|DisruptHR London returns with a bang this summer! July 6th at 6 pm! Join us at the Royal Institution, home of the world-famous Christmas Lectures, to hear from stellar HR and Talent experts, network, and enjoy the iconic surroundings.|
DisruptHR London is an information exchange designed to energize, inform and empower executives, business leaders, and people in HR.
100s of professionals will come together at the Royal Institution on July 6th for an evening of inspiring speakers and networking.
- Hear what HR leaders and workplace innovators are doing in 2022 to improve the workplace
- Discover innovative approaches to how companies are disrupting current practices and adding value to the London HR community
- Drinks and networking with London’s most forward-thinking HR and Tech professionals
Enjoy 12-15 5-minute talks from well-known HR and Talent experts including:
- Tim Sackett, HRU Technical Resources President, Senior Faculty Member at Josh Bersin Academy, Chief Storyteller at Fistful of Talent HR Blog
- Kirstin Furber, People Director at Channel 4
- Torin Ellis, Diversity Strategist, author, and contributor on SiriusXM.
- Professor Graeme L. Close, Professor of Human Physiology. Head of Nutrition European Tour Golf and Nutrition Consultant to England Rugby.
- Dave Millner, Author, Futurist and Consulting Partner at HRCurator
- Adam Pacifico, Partner at Heidrick & Struggles, Barrister, Host of ‘the Leadership Enigma’ Podcast
- Dr. Rochelle Haynes, Good Work Advocate, GigHR Expert, Senior Lecturer at UWE and CEO at Crowd Potential
- Neil Usher, Chief Workplace & Change Strategist at GoSpace AI
- Dr. Martin Littlewood, Principal Lecturer in Sport Psychology & Development and BASES Accredited Sport & Exercise Scientist at Liverpool John Moores University
- Perry Timms, Founder & Chief Energy Officer at PTHR
- Simon Haigh, Founder, and CEO at Simonhaigh.com and GCM Growth Group
The Royal Institution! Home of the World Famous Christmas Lectures!
Congrats, Tim. You will be with some A-players and overly educated peers. Nice venue, too boot! Hope you find additional time to play as you “jump the pond” to present!