FYI – Due to limited seating capacity – this event will sell out quickly, and this will be the only event in Michigan this year. Sorry to my TA friends in West and Mid-Michigan, but we will work to have an event closer to you in 2023!
The only specifically designed Recruiter conference for corporate Talent Acquisition Pros and Leaders in Michigan! The Michigan Recruiters Conference is designed to be an annual event that will bring in the brightest recruiting minds in the country to nurture and develop corporate recruiting as a whole in Michigan. The event organizer is Tim Sackett.
The 2022 Michigan Recruiters Conference will be held on Thursday, November 10th, in Detroit at DTE. Registration begins at 8 am, and the conference begins at 8:45 am sharp!
For the 2022 Michigan Recruiters Conference, we are bringing in some of the best talent acquisition thought leaders in the world:
- Global TA Leader, Marriott, and Author, Kris Dunn.
- TA Expert and Analyst, Aptitude Research, Madeline Laurano.
- Global TA Leader, General Motors, Cyril George.
- LinkedIn and Branding expert Brenda Mellar.
- Branding& Conversational AI Expert, Paradox, Josh Zywien.
- Director of Recruitment Ops, Beaumont Health, Charlotte Byndas.
- Site HR Director General Motors, Stephanie Zywien.
- Senior Sourcing Expert, Guild Education, Hunter Casperson.
- Author of The Talent Fix and TA Execution expert Tim Sackett.
We also have sponsor presentations from the folks at HireEZ, Paradox, Greenhouse, and DTE! Not to sell us but to teach us! We don’t feed the vendors!
Also, you are getting the greatest opportunity in Michigan to network with your talent acquisition peer group to connect and share!
This is, for sure, our best lineup yet! National conferences would beg to get this group of folks in one room for one day! You don’t have to beg, we pulled every friend card we have to get them here for you!
Check it out at www.MichiganRecruits.com!