This week on T3 I’m reviewing elearning company Learnkit. Learnkit is a custom elearning agency that, through our unique Learn-cycle pedagogy, produces engaging and enjoyable learning experiences to help organizations and individuals get better, everyday.
What does that mean? They take your old and tired corporate learning materials and make them innovative, cool and fresh. Learnkit is an extension of your Learning and Organization Development team.
They offer similar benefits reaped by an internal marketing department that outsources their creative work to a high-end agency. Bringing this same level of expertise and experience in-house can be very expensive, and often internal teams don’t have the resources to develop elearning at the pace their organization needs. A company like Learnkit has the ability and specialized digital learning experts to rapidly produce tailor-made learning solutions that will match your brand and take advantage of the most cutting edge learning experiences on the market.
5 Things I really like about Learnkit:
1. Measurable data. Learnkit builds on an elearning platform that provides you with great data, real-time. LOD teams are being pushed to innovate and prove ROI. You only do this by having the data available.
2. Standardize experiences. Learnkit provides a standardized experience across all those you are developing in your organization.
3. On demand access. Our organizations, leaders and employees expect training and development differently today, than ten years ago. We can no longer wait until the training course is offered again, next month. On demand elearning systems are a must for large organizations today.
4. Learnkit was impressive in their understanding that in every learning situation in an organization, it’s not just about delivering content, it’s also about having an opportunity to engage and aspire your workforce to be better. Better as individuals, but also better as a whole. This is unique.
5. Learnkit doesn’t offer a cookie cutter, one-size fits all approach. You see this a lot in elearning solutions. We built something, we throw your content into it, it will work. Maybe, maybe not. I saw multiple client elearning sites that Learnkit put together and none were the same, and all fit the culture and brand of the client they were working with.
Here’s what I know. In every organization I worked for on the corporate HR side, we had great LOD folks. The problem was they never had the resources, time and creativity to produce great training and development materials. They were good, but they weren’t great. We are beginning a time in HR where organizations are going to have to put money into training and development. For my money, I’m shopping out the design and digital work to experts, and letting my internal team build the content.
T3 – Talent Tech Tuesday – is a weekly series here at The Project to educate and inform everyone who stops by on a daily/weekly basis on some great recruiting and sourcing technologies that are on the market. None of the companies who I highlight are paying me for this promotion. There are so many really cool things going on in the space and I wanted to educate myself and share what I find. If you want to be on T3 – send me a note.