This week on T3 I break down the partnership between Halogen and Jobvite. It was announced late last week that performance and talent management technology Halogen Software and recruiting platform Jobvite were teaming up to create one platform offering both products. From the news release:
“As part of the strategic partnership, Halogen’s customers will benefit from a tight integration between the solutions that creates a streamlined and efficient employee lifecycle process, including Jobvite’s comprehensive, analytics-driven recruiting platform, which accelerates talent acquisition by:
- Removing friction for candidates and hiring teams to accelerate and optimize every step of the recruiting process;
- Leveraging CV databases, online professional profiles, and hundreds of other sources to build—and continuously refine—a robust pipeline of qualified prospects;
- Tapping into all employees’ networks to reach more targeted groups of candidates and enabling everyone at the company to source talent.
“Our mission is to help our customers win with talent. To do so, they need to be able to attract and recruit their unfair share of top talent quickly, as well as engage and retain their top performers,” says Les Rechan, President and CEO, Halogen Software. “Our partnership with Jobvite supports this mission. Jobvite leads the industry with a comprehensive social and analytics-driven recruiting platform, making them an ideal partner to help us deliver more value than ever to our large customer base.”
So, What does this really mean?
– First, it’s a partnership, no one bought the other. They only fewer than 100 of the same customers, both should benefit from the partnership equally. If you use one of these solutions, you should probably look at the integration and see if it makes sense for you.
– Halogen/Jobvite Platform is unique from a talent technology perspective. Both are really strong solutions on their own, together you will literally be able to follow a candidate from the pre-applicant stage through employment succession in one solution. That’s pretty powerful!
– I’ve long held the belief that Talent Acquisition should own succession, it just makes sense. This is the first solution that will allow TA leaders to show how this might work. It benefits TA to own succession because succession ultimately impacts the overall workforce plan, which TA owns. End to end talent management from recruiting to promotion to succession.
I haven’t demoed the new integrated platform but will soon and will report back on what I find. In the meantime, if you’re a user of either solution, you might want to set up a demo on your own, or if you’re in the market for a new ATS or talent management solution, this is one to put on your list to consider.
T3 – Talent Tech Tuesday – is a weekly series here at The Project to educate and inform everyone who stops by on a daily/weekly basis on some great recruiting and sourcing technologies that are on the market. None of the companies who I highlight are paying me for this promotion. There are so many really cool things going on in the tech space and I wanted to educate myself and share what I find. If you want to be on T3 – send me a note.