T3 – @InvestiPro

This week on T3 I take a look at the employee investigation technology InvestiPro. Okay, I have to tell you that I first ran into InvestiPro at The HR Technology Conference when their Founder, Dana Barbato, got on stage during a new technology competition and by herself just got up and killed it! No flash, just real HR talk about one of the biggest challenges real HR pros face on a daily basis. I loved it!

To me, the best HR Tech is one that solves an actual problem that I’ve really had to deal with working as an HR Pro. Dana, like I, was a real HR Pro in the trenches. Before starting InvestiPro, real HR was her entire career. So, she gets it. She gets that having to run an employee investigation can be hard for a number of reasons. Having to run multiple investigations at the same time can really be a chore!

InvestiPro is a fully-automated workplace investigation solution designed to simplify the way employers conduct investigations. From start to finish the technology simply walks you through the process and ensures you remain complaint, legally, and keeps you and your organization out of hot water.

What I really like about Investipro: 

– The system allows you to maintain all of your investigations in one place. Keeps you organized and easily lets you see where you’re at in the process of each one. For those of us, like me, that had all of this in multiple files and doing it all by hand, this would have been a godsend!

– For those who don’t have to do investigations often, InvestiPro ensures you follow a process from beginning to end and helps you out along  the way. Many times investigations fail, from the corporate perspective, because something was missed along the way.

– InvestiPro helps HR pros answer all those questions that they just don’t know, or might not fully understand, in regards to liability, should you even be doing an investigation, should you hire outside council, what questions you should be asking, etc.

– Each investigation is reviewed by a qualified legal expert to ensure it meets normal legal standards in case your investigation might end up in a courtroom.

– It’s a fraction of the price of bringing in outside council. It’s the 90/10 rule. 90% of your internal investigations can probably be taken care of by you, the other 10% probably need outside counsel. Most organizations tend to use more outside counsel than is needed. InvestiPro helps save you money.

The HR Tech crowd was un-wowed by InvestiPro, that’s because most of that crowd aren’t actual HR Pros and Leaders who deal with this kind of thing on a daily basis. For me, InvestiPro was the most usable out of the box technology that was presented at the conference! It was brilliant in its simplicity and function. That’s hard to do! Take a look.

T3 – Talent Tech Tuesday – is a weekly series here at The Project to educate and inform everyone who stops by on a daily/weekly basis on some great HR, recruiting, and sourcing technologies that are on the market.  None of the companies who I highlight are paying me for this promotion.  There are so many really cool things going on in the tech space and I wanted to educate myself and share what I find.  If you want to be on T3 – send me a note.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.