This week on T3 I’m taking a look at Papirfly an employment branding software just getting started here in the United States. Papirfly is a web based technology that helps you manage and communicate your employer brand around the world, enabling non-specialists to access and edit consistent marketing and communication in-house and in local languages.
Basically, Papirfly ensures that non-marketing/branding folks don’t screw up your consistent brand message! You know, like us Talent Acquisition and HR pros who need something real quick and aren’t patient enough to wait for something to be delivered to us from marketing. So, we cut and paste a lot! Marketing folks just love that! HR people cutting and pasting…
Papirfly has eight internal modules, and you can start with as few as you want, but the modules consist of things like print materials, email templates, banner, print ads, presentations, etc. These modules allow anyone, who is given access, to come in and pick what they need, make changes and the software ensures only the changes approved can be made, to ensure you don’t have rogue HR folks doing their own ‘special’ branding in the field.
5 Things I really like about Papirfly:
1. Empowers Talent Acquisition and HR to move fast and in a way where they (and owners of the brand) know everything is approved and consistent with the message the corporation wants to share.
2. Super easy to use! If you can use word, you can use Papirfly. The system builds in what can be changed, and what can’t. It also tracks, by individual, who made what changes and what it was used for. This allows the organization to track back when a certain piece was used and who did it.
3. Completely global. You can auto change languages and images, based on your audience. Allows multinational organizations to easily share a consistent branding message, but ensure that message is appropriate for each market.
4. Allows HR and Talent Acquisition to be creative, but also ensures they color within the lines!
5. Auto set safeguards, limits and approvals so that HR doesn’t have to be the brand police, and you don’t have to wait to be number one on a priority list to get things done.
Papirfly isn’t something you’re going to use if you have a 500 employee shop. This is, obviously, something that is for enterprise level HR and Talent Acquisition shops that probably have 5,000+ employees, and are in multiple locations.
If you have ever worked for a Fortune 500 level company you know how much of pain in the butt this can be! Employment branding is exploding across the globe and this has it’s own set of challenges. Papirfly is on the forefront of how large organizations can handle one major challenge, how do you ensure the consistency of your employment brand, and still move fast.
Check them out, definitely worth a look if you’re responsible for employment branding in your organization. It’s so simple to use the demo literally takes like 20 minutes!
T3 – Talent Tech Tuesday – is a weekly series here at The Project to educate and inform everyone who stops by on a daily/weekly basis on some great recruiting and sourcing technologies that are on the market. None of the companies who I highlight are paying me for this promotion. There are so many really cool things going on in the space and I wanted to educate myself and share what I find. If you want to be on T3 – send me a note.