This week on T3 I review the the mobile micrco-feedback performance management technology, iRevu. iRevü allows you to send micro-feedback to employees in real time, so they can view their feedback and respond in real time. It’s a simple easy to use interface, that can interact with your system of record or performance management system to auto populate feedback directly into the system.
From your desktop or any internet connected device, you can see iRevü’s that you’ve received, requests for iRevü’s from your team and others. You can tie iRevü’s to company-wide goals and even an individual’s goals and special, short-term projects. iRevü’s and requests trigger emails to managers, and managers are periodically reminded of overdue iRevü’s. All the iRevü’s are exportable into your annual review form at any time by the person, their manager, or the HR administrator.
Adoption of current customers have been really high, with 80% using it daily to give and receive feedback. Many of us struggle to get our hiring managers to give feedback annually, let alone daily!
5 Things I Really Like About iRevu:
1. Mobile native. Built and designed to work like your workforce works. The technology helps create an environment where it’s easy to give and receive feedback easily and quickly.
2. Admins (HR team or other) can push out reminders to hiring managers who haven’t given feedback to certain individuals in a while. Individuals can set their own reminders to help them remember to provide ongoing feedback employees want.
3. Blackout Feature. You’re working on something on a Saturday at 9pm after four beers, and you decide it would be a great time to send feedback! Maybe not so much! iRevu has a feature that allows your organization to put a waiting period in play at certain times, so your employees aren’t getting drunk or pissed off feedback. It also protects your leaders from sending feedback they wished they hadn’t.
4. Visual timeline of feedback. Shows you and your hiring managers when feedback was given and to whom on the team. The visuals work really well with so many of our managers who are visual learners.
5. The cost! It’s super cheap. I get asked a lot from HR pros working in small and medium shops about wanting a performance management system, but they can’t afford the big ones. You can get iRevu at a really good price, and totally re-engage performance management and feedback within your organization.
Micro-feedback was huge a few years ago, and then it went away as all the big systems kind of implemented their version of it within their large enterprise systems. This left many of the small and medium shops without anything that was easy to use for this purpose. iRevu is a great option. Also, larger companies can use it if their system doesn’t have micro-feedback tool, and they can throw the feedback directly into your system.
Check them out, the demo is quick and easy because the system is quick and easy.
T3 – Talent Tech Tuesday – is a weekly series here at The Project to educate and inform everyone who stops by on a daily/weekly basis on some great recruiting and sourcing technologies that are on the market. None of the companies who I highlight are paying me for this promotion. There are so many really cool things going on in the space and I wanted to educate myself and share what I find. If you want to be on T3 – send me a note.