I bet you didn’t expect a post from me on a Monday! Well here I am, with an extra post just to celebrate the creator of the Tim Sackett Project, the “foremost expert on workplace hugging”, HR microcelebrity, or otherwise known was my father. Many of you know my Dad from his witty blog posts or his presentations at HR conferences. While my Dad may be a fantastic writer and public speaker, he has a lot of cool, sometimes very strange, and special qualities/talents that I thought I would share!
- No one can make a better Valentine’s Day box. My brothers and I would have the coolest boxes every year growing up
- He is an expert griller and lawn mower#justdadthings
- He is really good at deciphering baseball signs and play calling signals from other teams’ coaches
- He can coach just about any sport and will make sure every kid not only improves, but has a super fun time
- He is one of the single most caring people in the world. He will go to the end of the Earth to help any person that he cares about
- He is really good at finding cool shoes, jackets etc, sending them to me, and then buying them for himself
- He can yell louder than most people at the referees at MSU basketball/football games
- He can give real and helpful advice for any situation. I wouldn’t have been able to make some extremely hard decisions these past years if it weren’t for his support
- He is able to come up with a wildly inappropriate joke/slogan/title for any possible situation
- He is the most hard working person in the world. You think you’re hustling, but my Dad is probably hustling harder!
- He can find a nickname for any single person
- He is an expert dog walker and can speak dog talk like no other
- He can find his way anywhere. I swear he has a GPS system in his brain. You could drop him in the middle of any city, and he’d find his way
- He is able to find the light and positivity in any situation. There are very few days where I haven’t seen my Dad smiling and laughing
- He is the most loving person I know. He loves a lot and unconditionally
As many of you know, my Dad is the greatest. He can write, run a successful business, make a pretty great family (in my opinion), basically he can do it all! There is nothing that I could do to ever repay him for all that he’s done for me, but I thought that I would just make his try and display amazingness for others to appreciate. Happy Father’s Day Dad! I love you so much.