On February 2nd, at 1pm EST, Kris Dunn, The HR Capitalist and FOT01, and I will be putting on a 1 hour webinar called: Social Recruiting MacGyver Style! Our goal is to give the HR/Talent/Recruiting Pro who are busting there butts each day to bring better talent into their companies – so quick and easy tips on how to recruit and source talent on Facebook for little or no money.
So, what will it be all about – basically why and how we think Facebook will dominate the future of recruiting!
Here’s a few reasons:
1. 1 Billion Facebook members (they’ll hit that number soon) who are more active than LinkedIn’s core member. (Think about it – how many times per day do you check FB vs. LinkedIn?)
2. Facebook has everyone – I need to recruit many different functions – not just professional or technical. I need clerks, line workers, customer service reps, skilled trades, Nurses, lab techs…see where I’m going with this! Staffing and Recruiting departments just don’t recruit professionals – we need all levels of talent in our organizations.
3. I want to fish in a pond where there a few fishermen/women – not one where there is one fisherman for every fish. Recruiters are the most prevalent single profession on LinkedIn – or so it seems!
4. Referrals are my best hires and all of my employees (at every level) are on Facebook – I need to tap their networks.
5. Facebook and some of its App Developer partners, like BranchOut, have figured out some great ways for you to tap into their membership – to see who might have interest in your company or be willing to refer your company to their friends and family. We HR Pros love Easy Buttons!
Come check it out – if you know Kris and I we will guarantee 2 things:1. There is a good chance you will be entertained for an hour; 2. We love to share things that make HR and Talent Pros lives easier!