T3 – Talent Tech Tuesday – is a weekly series here at The Project to educate and inform everyone who stops by on a daily/weekly basis on some great recruiting and sourcing technologies that are on the market. None of the companies who I highlight are paying me for this promotion. There are so many really cool things going on in the space and I wanted to educate myself and share what I find. If you want to be on T3 – send me a note.
This week on T3 I reviewed the recruitment marketing and automation software Talemetry. Talemetry works with your ats & includes CRM, job posting, talent networks, employee referrals, mobile automation, career site landing pages, etc. Basically, they do everything your ATS doesn’t do, but you wished it did!
Talemetry works with your applicant tracking system enabling you to reach candidates quickly using all recruitment marketing and sourcing channels and activities on a single powerful technology platform. Improve candidate experiences, optimize recruiter efficiency, control costs, and measure what works. Ultimately, they are delivering a full suite of products to help you manage the candidate relationship like you want to, but never were able to.
Talemetry, like many of the major recruitment CRM and recruitment marketing automation tools are for enterprise level type talent acquisition shops. Basically, if you have 2,000 employees and above, this is a product that can transform how you recruit for your organization.
5 Things I really liked about Talemetry
1. Perfect tool for Talent Acquisition leaders who are managing multiple locations that are using multiple ATSs and you are struggling to get all this data under one roof. The depth of analytics within Talemetry allows you to really optimize your recruitment operations.
2. Two integration with your ATS. Talemetry isn’t just pulling information out of your ATS, it also is putting information back in. For those using Oracle and Taleo, this is important. The last thing you want, using an enterprise level ATS, is using a recruitment marketing tool that is just a work-around.
3. Talemetry helps your team source on a number of levels socially, job boards, etc., but also leverages your own internal ATS database to source as well. The most underutilized sourcing tool we all have is our own database, and Talemetry doesn’t allow you to forget this!
4. Recruitment performance metrics. You don’t expect this from a recruitment marketing/automation type of software, but Talemetry delivers great individual Recruiter metrics. Another powerful tool for leaders managing multiple locations and recruiting team spread all over.
5. Auto broadcasting your jobs out is expected. Auto broadcasting your jobs out based on rules, like title, location, etc. is pretty cool. Talemetry allows you to build in specific rules of what and where you broadcast your jobs out to.
CRM recruitment marketing automation type softwares, like Talemetry, are the future of talent acquisition. Everyone has an ATS, the organizations using advance recruitment marketing tools are going to win the war for talent in the future.
Talemetry is definitely worth checking out especially if you already an Oracle/Peoplesoft and Taleo ATS users, which is a sweet spot for them. But, they can integrate with any ATS, really, so don’t hold up if you aren’t using one of those.