The 4th Annual Michigan Recruiter’s Conference will take place on November 1st, 2018 onsite at the GM Headquarters RenCen in downtown Detroit, MI. Registration is now open for this event. There is limited seating because of space constraints. Only 250 registrations will be accepted! This event will SELL OUT, don’t wait!
Okay – all that nonsense is out of the way! Why should you and your corporate recruiting team come? Yes, I specifically said “corporate” recruiting team. No staffing, RPO, or vendors will be allowed to register. Hate me if you want, but it actually works really well. Corporate TA leaders and pros can learn without being pimped constantly!
When Jim and I started this conference 4 years ago we did so that our teams would have world-class recruiting development in our own backyard. National conferences are great, but they are expensive! We couldn’t afford to send our teams, but if we had one local, we could bring our entire team!
Jim and I knew most of the great Talent Acquisition speakers personally, or we knew someone who knew them personally, and we felt pretty confident we could talk them into coming to beautiful Michigan! Okay, they all owe us favors and we just happen to be in Michigan! Either way, the Michigan Recruiter’s Conference has worked out wonderfully!
The 2018 Michigan Recruiter’s Conference lineup is Awesome!
– Torin Ellis – Diversity Strategist speaking on “Conversation to Commitment”
– Angie Verros – Sourcing/TA Expert speaking on getting more candidate replies
– Michael Arena, Ph.D. – Chief Talent Officer at GM speaking on TA Transformation
– Dawn Burke – HR and Talent Expert speaking on getting more out of your hiring managers
– Holly Fawcett – Sourcing Ninja at Social Talent sharing the latest and greatest Sourcing magic!
– Plus, additional sessions on DIversity Recruiting and Recruitment Marketing!
I want to thank this year’s sponsors: General Motors (just exceptional automobiles), Greenhouse (just an exceptional ATS) and Smashfly (just an exceptional Recruitment Marketing platform). They allow us to keep the cost of the entire conference down to just $89 per person, that includes, coffee, breakfast, drinks, lunch, snacks, oh yeah, and all that great freaking TA development and thought leadership!