The really cool thing about superheroes is that they are superheroes for a reason – they have someone who is their equal to compete against them. These competitors are the villains, and in the movies they’re doing bad things – but in real life these “villains” are only the bad guys and girls because they work for the competition.
So, how do you get your competitors talent to come over to your side and put on your company’s cape? A great employee referral program is the key.
FOT is back at it with the March installment of our monthly webinar series. This month, with the help from the heroes at Zao, HR SuperFriends Kris Dunn and Tim Sackett will be laying down seven strategies that are guaranteed to put your employee referral program on another planet. Join us Wednesday March 27 at 1pm ET and we’ll hit you with the following:
- Seven surefire ways to engage your best employees and increase referrals (while ensuring your employees don’t refer SuperDuds!)
- How to develop an internal communication strategy for your employee referral program.
- The keys to sustaining your program long-term.
- How and why trends like gamification can lead to better employee referral results.
- The top three reasons 99% of employee referral programs fail and how you can make sure your employee referral program is delivering the goods all year long.
Don’t let your employee referral program fall to the Legion of Doom.